Sustainable and eco-conscious beauty routines are important as it helps to conserve resources and combat climate change.
Check out top tips for a sustainable and eco-friendly make-up routine.
2. Ingredients formulation: Seek brands which are natural and organic in nature. Always have a look at the list of ingredients that they are using.
3. Cut back on waste: We can cut back on waste by using a product for more than one skincare regime. For eg; use a face scrub as a foot scrub or an exfoliating lip scrub.
4. Try reusable wipes: The traditional face wipes are a one-time use but use the biodegradable option of washable cloths, and reusable make-up pads.
5. Recycle the beauty jars: You can rinse your product and place it immediately into the appropriate recycling bin if it is made of a single, universal material, such as glass, plastic, or cardboard.
6. Finishing the old products before we purchase new ones: Considering that beauty products have an expiry date, it’s better to finish up what you have first before buying something new.
Source: Hindustan Times