People who are detected with any infections may fall severely ill owing to worsened health due to low immunity.
Currently, the Covid-19 pandemic is still wreaking havoc in the country where the coronavirus has already claimed millions of lives all over the world and health experts caution that one can be at a greater risk of many such infections in the near future.
- One should avoid closed spaces having poor ventilation.
- It will be the need of the hour to wear masks every day and maintain social distance.
- Do not go to malls, theatres or parks where there are a lot of people.
- Try to wash hands properly and sanitize them from time to time.
- Do not touch any frequently touched surfaces such as faucets, door knobs, handles, or furniture.
- Have a shower once you return home, and follow cough etiquette.
- Keep as far away as possible from other people to cut down the chances of infection.
- If you or any of your family members are infected then self-isolation is recommended by the expert.
- Do not come in contact with others at all.
- Limit the visitors at home.
- It is required to take a meal and sleep in a separate room.
- Take utmost care if you fall into the high-risk category and have diabetes, hypertension, heart, kidney, or liver problems.
- Avoid being around people who are suffering from chronic disease.
- Everyone at home should wear a mask around sick people.
- Get enough sunlight and fresh air during day time.
Source: Hindustan Times