Four people suffered burn injuries in a fire that broke out due to a gas cylinder leak at a house in Fatullah of Narayanganj district on Saturday night.
The victims were identified as Goni Mia, Syed, Milon and Chaina Begum. All of them are workers of a jhut godown.
Four injured people were taken to Sheikh Hasina Burn Institute of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital.
On information, a firefighting unit rushed to the spot but local people extinguished the blaze before the arrival of the firefighters.
The fire might have erupted from the accumulated gas due to leakage in the gas cylinder pipe, said Arefin.