Thursday, 9 December, 2021
E-paper

60pc people still don't follow proper handwashing norms

  • Sun Online Desk
  • 19th October, 2021 05:06:50 PM
  • Print news
60pc people still don't follow proper handwashing norms

 

During this Coronavirus pandemic, we all know the rules of proper hand washing. But how many of us do really follow these rules in reality?

To know the answer, Savlon Bangladesh conducted a social experiment on the occasion of Global Handwashing Day- 2021.

Through an online game, Savlon tried to encourage everyone to wash their hands properly by highlighting how many people were actually following the minimum time required for proper handwashing.

Out of more than fifty three thousand participants, 40% people successfully cleaned their hands for at least 20 seconds and remaining 60% people failed to do so. This experiment revealed how negligent we still are while maintaining proper hand hygiene. On the occasion of Global Handwashing Day, let us all pledge to build a Healthy Bangladesh by practicing proper handwashing for at least 20 seconds.