Indian filmmaker Aparna Sen’s feature film ‘The Rapist’ has bagged the prestigious Kim Jiseok Award at the Busan International Film Festival. The film, starring Konkona Sen Sharma, Arjun Rampal and Tanmay Dhanania, recently had its world premiere at the festival. For the award, established in respectful memory of the late program director Kim Jiseok in 2017, The Rapist was pitted against six other feature films, including Nawazuddin Siddiqui-starrer ‘No Land’s Man’.
- All busses will allow half pass for students, transport owners to announce decision today: Quader
- Students block Rampura bridge over SSC examinee’s death in road crash
- Student’s death in Rampura road crash: Helper of killer bus held from Sayedabad
- CCC councillor Sohel murder: Two accused killed in 'gunfight'
- Messi wins Ballon d'Or for seventh time as Putellas crowned women's winner
News of the day
- 16th October, 2021 12:00:00 AM
- Print news