Bizman electrocuted to death in Meherpur

UNB

1st May, 2021 03:47:36 printer

Bizman electrocuted to death in Meherpur

 A local businessman died of electrocution in Meherpur city on Saturday, police said.

The deceased has been identified as Fozlul Haque, 65.

According to police and local residents,

Fozlul Haque got electrocuted as soon as he turned on an electric motor for supplying water to his pond in the morning.

Locals informed Fozlul's family members who rushed him to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

 

Top