The Gujarat government on Tuesday announced stricter curbs due to rising coronavirus cases in the Indian state and extended night curfew to several other cities.Here are the fresh curbs issued by Gujarat:
* Malls, shopping complexes, cinema halls, auditoriums, gyms, swimming pools, water parks, public gardens, salon, spas & other amusement activities to remain closed in 29 cities.
* All APMCs will be closed, only APMCs associated with vegetables and fruits can be continued.
* Public access to religious places across the state will be closed. Only administrators & priests will be able to perform puja.
* Public bus transport will continue in the entire state with 50% capacity.
* Maximum 50 people at weddings & 20 people at funerals allowed.* Night curfew from 8 pm to 6 am to be imposed to other cities including Himmatnagar, Palanpur, Navsari, Valsad, Porbandar, Botad, Viramgam, Chhota Udaipur and VeravalSomnath.
(Times of India)