3 workers die inhaling toxic gas in septic tank in Bhola

Sun Online Desk

14th March, 2021 01:57:10 printer

3 workers die inhaling toxic gas in septic tank in Bhola

Three workers died reportedly after inhaling toxic gas while working inside a septic tank of an under-construction building of South-West Government Primary School in Chanchra Union of Bhola's Tajumuddin upazila on Sunday morning.

The deceased were identified as Rakib Uddin, 35, Saddam Hossain, 30 and Alauddin, 35.

Chanchra Union Parishad Chairman Abdul Hannan said the accident took place around 11:30am.

The duty officer of Tajumuddin police station said that the police went to the spot after receiving the news.


Top