An 18-month-old minor boy, who sustained burn injured in a fire caused by gas leak on the top floor of a six-storey building at Masdair in Fatullah of Narayanganj, died at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery on Friday.
Minhaj succumbed to his burn injuries at Intensive Care unit of the hospital this morning.Partha Shankar Paul, resident doctor of the burn institute, confirmed the news.
With Minhaj, three people so far died in the incident.
Earlier, Mahfujul, with 80 percent burns, succumbed to his burn injuries on Thursday noon while Mohammad Mishal, 28, with 90 percent burns, died on Wednesday.
Six members of a family suffered burn injuries in a fire on Tuesday.
Three of the injured now are undergoing treatment at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery in Dhaka.