A man, who sustained burn injured in a fire caused by leaky gas lines on the top floor of a six-storey building at Masdair in Fatullah of Narayanganj, died at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery on Thursday noon.
Mahfujul, with 80 percent burns, succumbed to his burn injuries while undergoing treatment this noon.Partha Shankar Paul, resident doctor of the burn institute, confirmed the news.
Earlier on Wednesday, Mohammad Mishal, 28, with 90 percent burns, succumbed to his injuries.
Six members of a family suffered burn injuries in a fire on Tuesday.
Three of the injured now are undergoing treatment at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery in Dhaka.