Days after testing negative for COVID-19, bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor on Monday started shooting for his upcoming project and said it feels great to be back on sets.The 35-year-old actor was diagnosed with coronavirus on September 6 and was in home quarantine. He announced last week that he has tested negative for the virus.
Arjun Kapoor on Monday took to Instagram and posted images from the set of his untitled project, which also stars Rakul Preet Singh, John Abraham and Aditi Rao Hydari.
The film is produced by T-Series along with Nikkhil Advani’s Emmay Entertainment and Abraham’s JA Entertainment, The Indian Express.
Arjun had started shooting for the Kaashive Nair-directorial before he was diagnosed with COVID-19 and as he resumes work, the actor said he plans to finish most of his pending assignments as soon as possible.