Youth suffers burn injury as mobile phone explodes in pocket

Sun Online Desk

20th January, 2020 09:37:06 printer

Youth suffers burn injury as mobile phone explodes in pocket

A youth sustained burn injury in his thigh as his mobile phone exploded in his pocket at Mohammadpur of Magura on Sunday evening.

The victim is identified as Munna, son of Jshur Molla of Dhoayil. He was admitted to the Upazila Health Complex.

The incident took place at Dhoayil Bazar of the upazila.

Mohammadpur Police Station Officer-in-Charge Taraq Biswas said Munna was staying on a shop, Sohel Computer, keeping phone at his pocket. At that time, his pants and legs were burnt in many parts after exploding his mobile phone, the OC added.

Locals rescued him in critical condition and took her to the Upazila Health Complex.


Top