Man dies from electrocution in Kurigram

Sun Online Desk

15th September, 2019 04:47:01 printer

Man dies from electrocution in Kurigram

A middle-aged man died after being electrocuted at Purba Kallan village of Belgasha union under Sadar upazila in Kurigram on Sunday noon.

The deceased was identified as Hayder Ali, 56.

According to local and family sources, Hayder came in contact with a live electric wire when he was bathing in a pond at the area around 11:00 am, leaving him dead on the spot.

Md Mahbubur Rahman, chairman of Belgacha union parishad (UP), confirmed the matter.


Top