p Youth electrocuted in Rajshahi | 2019-08-19

Youth electrocuted in Rajshahi

UNB

19th August, 2019 12:14:13 printer

Youth electrocuted in Rajshahi

A youth was electrocuted in a shop of Godagari upazila in Rajshahi on Sunday evening.

The deceased was identified as Jashim, 18, son of Hazrat Ali of Mohammadpur Joibattola village in the area. He passed HSC examination from Godagari Govt College this year.

Jashim’s father said Jashim got electrocuted while working at the shop around 5 pm.

On information, fire service members rescued him and took to Godagari Upazila Hospital where doctors declared him dead.


Top