Youth electrocuted in Savar | 2019-07-19

Youth electrocuted in Savar

Sun Online Desk

19th July, 2019 11:34:16 printer

Youth electrocuted in Savar

A young man was electrocuted at Baliapur of Savar on Thursday night.

The incident took place around 8:00 pm at Shyamoli Paribahan Depot of Baliapur on Dhaka-Aricha highway.

Then deceased was identified as Russel, 20, son of Nasir, a resident of Char Sumaiya village in Shantighat Police Station Under Bhola district.

Police said that Russel come in the contact with a live electric wire while he was working in the warehouse of Shyamoli Paribahan, leaving him injured.  Later, he was taken to Enam Medical College and Hospital where duty doctors declared him dead.

Nurul Islam, sub-inspector (SI) of Savar Model Police Station confirmed the news.