Monday, 3 October, 2022
E-paper

Three female students suffer burns in Natore hostel fire

Three female students suffer burns in Natore hostel fire

Popular News

Three female students suffered severe burns after a fire broke out in their room at Borogaccha of the district town on Thursday.

The victims were identified as Sanzida, Shamima and Fatema. They are second-year students of Nawab Siraj Ud-Daulah Government College.

Akter Hamid Khan, senior station officer of Natore Fire Service, said the fire broke out at Joti Female Hostel when one of the students was lighting their cooking stove.

They were taken to a local hospital but doctors shifted Sanzida and Shamima to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital as their conditions deteriorated.