Couple dies after inhaling toxic gas in Faridpur | 2019-06-01 | daily-sun.com

Couple dies after inhaling toxic gas in Faridpur

31st May, 2019 09:59:06 printer

FARIDPUR: A couple died after inhaling toxic gas while cleaning a septic tank at Char Brahmandi village in Sadarpur upazila on Friday, reports UNB.

The deceased were identified as Miraj Hawladar, 45, son of late Rashed Hawladar, and his wife Chaina Begum, 35.

Chairman of Sadarpur Union Parishad Md Shahidul Islam and locals said Miraj was cleaning the tank around 11:30am when he inhaled toxic gas and fell sick and started screaming loudly.

Hearing the scream, his wife tried to rescue him but she too fell sick.

 


Top