SSC examinee electrocuted in Jashore | 2019-03-20

SSC examinee electrocuted in Jashore

Sun Online Desk

20th March, 2019 09:23:52 printer

SSC examinee electrocuted in Jashore

A Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examinee was electrocuted in Polly area of Keshobpur upazila on Wednesday morning.

 

The deceased was identified as Bablur Rahman, 16, son of Jalil Gazi of the area and an SSC examinee from Narayanpur Secondary School in the upazila.

 

Family members said Bablur came in touch with a live electric wire while trying to plug-in in a ceiling fan at his room around 9:30am, leaving him critically injured.

 

Later, he was taken to Upazila Health Complex where the doctors declared him dead.

Source: UNB


Top