Teenager electrocuted in Satkhira | 2019-03-02 | daily-sun.com

Teenager electrocuted in Satkhira

Sun Online Desk

2nd March, 2019 07:10:30 printer

Teenager electrocuted in Satkhira

A teenage construction worker died after coming in contact with a live wire while working at the roof of a building at Bichhot market in Ashashuni Upazila on Saturday.

 

The deceased was identified as Babu Karigar, 15, son of Liakat Karigar of Ballavpur village of the upazila.

 

Quoting witnesses, Officer-in-Charge Biplob Kumar Nath of Ashashuni Police Station said Babu came in contact with a live wire around 10am while repairing the roof.  

He died on the spot.

 


Top