Man electrocuted in Jessore | 2016-10-16 | daily-sun.com

Man electrocuted in Jessore

Sun Online Desk

16th October, 2016 11:40:24 printer

Man electrocuted in Jessore

A man died from electrocution at Shripur village in Manirampur upazila on Saturday night.

The deceased was identified as Anwar Hossain Khaja, 35, son of Sorir Molla, a resident of the village.

Family members said some workers of Palli Bidyut Samity were working in the area at about 11:00 am when Khaja came in contact with a live electric wire while he was passing through the area.

Khaja was rushed to Manirampur Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead.


Top