- Shaheen Anam sued for hurting religious sentiment: PBI asked to submit report by Dec 21
- Corona test at Dhaka airport for outbound passengers from Saturday
- Bangladesh sees 24 Covid-19 deaths, lowest in 119 days
- 50 lakh Sinopharm doses arrive in Dhaka
- Hasina calls for declaring Covid-19 vaccine 'global public goods'
People crowd a cattle market at Mahasthanhat in Bogura on Thursday without maintaining social distancing, putting themselves and others at risk of coronavirus infection. — Star Mail
On behalf of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Lawmaker from Lakshmipur-2 constituency Nurunnabi Chawdhury Nayan and Deputy Commissioner of Lakshmipur Md Anwar Hossain Akand distributes relief materials among lockdown-hit workless people in Lakshmipur Stadium in the district town on Thursday. — Sun Photo