- Shaheen Anam sued for hurting religious sentiment: PBI asked to submit report by Dec 21
- Corona test at Dhaka airport for outbound passengers from Saturday
- Bangladesh sees 24 Covid-19 deaths, lowest in 119 days
- 50 lakh Sinopharm doses arrive in Dhaka
- Hasina calls for declaring Covid-19 vaccine 'global public goods'
Erosion by the Meghna River has taken a serious turn in Ramgati Upazila of Lakshmipur district, devouring roads, croplands, houses and educational institutions. The photo was taken from Char Alexandar union on Monday. —Star Mail
On behalf of ‘Shuvasangha’, a readers’ platform of Kaler Kantho, distributes relief materials among the lockdown-hit poor people in Jaldhaka Upazila of Nilphamari district on Monday. —Sun Photo