- Shaheen Anam sued for hurting religious sentiment: PBI asked to submit report by Dec 21
- Corona test at Dhaka airport for outbound passengers from Saturday
- Bangladesh sees 24 Covid-19 deaths, lowest in 119 days
- 50 lakh Sinopharm doses arrive in Dhaka
- Hasina calls for declaring Covid-19 vaccine 'global public goods'
The Buriganga River, the lifeline to the capital, wears a good look with the arrival of rainy season. The photo was taken from Sadarghat area in the capital on Monday. – Reaz Ahmed Sumon
Both public and private banks witness a huge rush of clients on Monday as those reopen after four days. In the photo, customers are seen queuing up in front of the Asad Gate branch of a private bank. – Md nasir uddin