Stock markets retreated once more Thursday as China’s slowing economy forced Apple to slash its revenue forecast, wiping as much as $55 billion from its value and dragging down share prices in the wider technology sector.
- Shaheen Anam sued for hurting religious sentiment: PBI asked to submit report by Dec 21
- Corona test at Dhaka airport for outbound passengers from Saturday
- Bangladesh sees 24 Covid-19 deaths, lowest in 119 days
- 50 lakh Sinopharm doses arrive in Dhaka
- Hasina calls for declaring Covid-19 vaccine 'global public goods'
News of the day
- 4 January, 2019 12:00 AM
- Print news