Three of a family injured in N’ganj fire

6 April, 2018 12:00 AM printer

Narayanganj: Three members of a family sustained burn injures as a fire broke out from a mosquito coil at their house in Shastapur area of Fatulla here early Thursday, reports UNB.

The victims are identified as Shahadat, 30, his wife Reshma and three-year-old son Arafat.

Manjur Quader, officer-in-charge of Fatulla Police Station, said the fire originated from a mosquito coil and engulfed Shahadat’s house early in the morning. The injured were taken to Dhaka Medical College Hospital, he added.

 


Top