Motorcycle showroom catches fire | 2019-02-11 | daily-sun.com

Motorcycle showroom catches fire

    11 February, 2019 12:00 AM printer

A fire broke out in a motorcycle showroom in the city’s Bangsal area on Sunday afternoon, reports UNB.

The fire broke out in a showroom at Makimpur in the area around 2:35pm said, Dana Mia, an operator of Fire Service Control Room.

On information, five firefighting units rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flame around 3:42 pm, he said.

The extent of loss caused by the fire could not be estimated immediately.


Top