One dies of snakebite | 2018-09-05 | daily-sun.com

One dies of snakebite

    5 September, 2018 12:00 AM printer

JASHORE: A madrassa student died while undergoing treatment at Jessore General Hospital after receiving snakebite early Tuesday, reports UNB.

The deceased was identified as Tamil Hossain Hridoy, 14, a class nine student of Krishnapur Dakhil Madrassa and son of Moniruzzaman of Gopalpur village in Maheshpur upazila of Jhenaidah district.

Victim’s father Moniruzzaman said Hridoy was bitten by a venomous snake while he was sleeping in his house.


Top