There are so many foodies who are just mad about shrimp dishes. Shrimp dish can be your sure bet to satisfy the taste buds of your guests and family members. Here is an easy shrimp recipe:
• 2 teaspoons ground paprika
• 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
• 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning blend
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 cup olive oil• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
• 2 pounds large shrimp (21-25 per pound), peeled
• Whisk the paprika, garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, basil, and brown sugar together in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
• Stir in the shrimp, and toss to evenly coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning once.
• Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate, and place about 4 inches from heat source.
• Remove shrimp from marinade, drain excess, and discard marinade.
• Place shrimp on preheated grill and cook, turning once, until opaque in the center, for 5 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.