Every student has his own ambition and goal that he wants to pursue. All the academic excellence begins with a high note on the result of SSC. Thus for sure success in the most important academic event a program titled “SSC-SECRETS” is designed for SSC students. Due care is taken for the comprehensive coverage of the entire SSC syllabus.
Students suffer from “mathophobia” i.e fear of maths. The first step towards conquering maths is defeating the fear of maths.
Following guidelines will help a student to score good marks in SSC.
1. Learning tables till 25: It helps to speed up the calculation and generates efficiency.
2. Learning squares and cubes till 30: reduces time wastage on multiplying terms and helps to complete the paper in time.
3. Daily practice: practice is the vital element to get good marks. Initially practice for 30 minutes and within 3 months increase your practice session to 60 minutes daily.
4. Simplifying Geometrical figures: Make a habit to view geometrical figures in various angles. “ Simplifying figures – simplies Geometry”
5. Weekly practice: Topics covered during week days have to be revised on Sunday.
Students would be benefited by following guidelines.
1. Reading textbook: Reading textbooks facilitates in understanding language rather than memorizing it. Students gain a deep insight about the proper usage of grammar.
2. Vocabulary Development: Students should make a habit of collecting words, phrases and proverbs for each language separately. Difficult words should be accompanied with their meanings. During free lectures a student can glance through the list and can develop a treasure of words.
3. Practicing writing skills: SSC board wants to check the writing ability of a child. To score in this region a child requires two important skills:
A writing skill requires a strong imagination power. A child may not have visited a hill station or historical monument but he should imagine those areas and sort point on a rough paper.
Expression requires a good command on language, uses of phrases & proverbs. It is highly recommendable to study essay books available at book stores to enhance your vision & ways to express it.
Enhancing Study Hours:
It has been a common observation that board exam students study for 8 to 12 hours daily. But before exam S/he can study more than 8 to 12 hours per day and paving the path for success.
Set Your Target:
Before a child commences study for SSC, S/he should set a target. If a child wants to score 80% or 90% in board exam please make a target for this and practice more and more .