Karwan Bazar kitchen market catches fire | 2018-11-21 | daily-sun.com

Karwan Bazar kitchen market catches fire

Sun Online Desk     21st November, 2018 11:54:51 printer

Karwan Bazar kitchen market catches fire

A fire broke out at Karwan Bazar wholesale vegetable market in the city early Wednesday, UNB reports.

 

Ziaur Rahman, operator of Fire Service Control Room, said the fire broke out in five sheds of the market around 4:25 am.

 

On information, nine firefighting units went to the spot and extinguished the blaze around 6:15 am.

 

The origin of the fire could not be known yet.


Top