Couple electrocuted in Joypurhat | 2018-07-11 |

Couple electrocuted in Joypurhat

Our Correspondent     10th July, 2018 09:46:54 printer

JOYPURHAT: A couple was electrocuted at a chicken firm in Rangta village under Amdoi union in Sadar upazila on Tuesday.

The victims are Mojibur Rahman, 47, son of Abdul Aziz and his wife Karima Khatun, 38.

Amdoi union parishad member Fariduzzaman Baby said the couple was electrocuted when they came in contact with a live electric wire at the chicken firm at night.

Both of them died on the spot.