Ode of Remembrance
Different socio-cultural and political organisations and professional bodies as well as people from all walks of life pay their rich tribute to the martyrs of the Liberation War by placing wreaths at the National Mausoleum in Savar, on the outskirts of the capital, on the country’s 48th Independence Day on Monday.
(2) Awami League leaders led by the PM
(3) Chief justice
(4) Opposition Leader Raushan Ershad
(6) War maimed freedom fighters
(7) Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal
(8) Workers’ Party of Bangladesh
(10) Bangladesh Mahila Parishad
(11) Wreaths of flowers are placed at the alter of National Martyrs Memorial
(12) Kendriyo Khelaghor Asar
(13) Bangla Academy
(15) Artistes perform dance sequences at the historic Suhrawardy Udyan
(16) Tribes with traditional attires perform colourful display at Bangabandhu National Stadium.