Couple burnt in Manikganj gas cylinder blast | daily-sun.com

Couple burnt in Manikganj gas cylinder blast

Sun Online Desk     15th November, 2017 10:12:27 printer

Couple burnt in Manikganj gas cylinder blast

A couple was injured as a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a house in Gangadhar Patti area of the district town on early Wednesday.

 

A gas cylinder at the kitchen of the house went off when Sabina Yesmin, wife of Hamidur Rahman, tried to ignite the gas burner and caught fire around 4.30 am, leaving the couple burnt severely, UNB reports.

 

The injured -- Sabina Yesmin with 70 percent burns and Hamidur with 40 percent burns -- were firstly taken to District Sadar Hospital and later shifted to the burn unit of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, said sadar hospital residential medical officer Lutfar Rahman.

.

Top