A man and his son died from electrocution at a brick kiln at Shotokhali village in Shalikha upazila of Magura on Sunday afternoon.
The deceased were Abur Rashid, 50, and his son Abu Hasan, 25, workers of Tania Brick Kiln and hailing from Chadkhali village in Pikegachha upazila of Khulna, UNB reports.
Tariqul Islam, additional superintendent of Magura police, said four labourers of the brick kiln, including the father and son, were electrocuted as a torn-out live electric cable fell on them.
The four persons were sent to Magura Sadar Hospital with severe burns where Rashid and Hasan succumbed to their injuries.
A case was filed. Police investigation is going on..