If you do not have time to attend formal courses to attain beauty with health, work towards being physically fit with fewer efforts in less time and look beautiful.
Do your loved ones nag you about your excess weight and make you work towards being physically fit. Thank them for taking special care of you.
You lose weight when the required amount of calories is not available to the body and the stored fat is used.Thus, you should provide less calories than normal diet for weight-loss.
The diet should be followed for at least 10-15 days. The normal requirement for a female is about 2000 calories per day. You should provide 1200-1400 calories to make several kilos of excess fat disappear over a period of time.
After losing weight, it becomes equally important to maintain it. If your diet is not compatible with your lifestyle, you will gain the weight back. A sensible diet with high fibre and water content helps you maintain lost weight.
15 things that will make you stay fit and beautiful
1. The best way to fitness is a combo of a sensible diet and few minutes of workout every day. Through exercises, you burn calories and lose at the right places.
2. Making permanent changes in your eating habits is equally crucial. Change your diet gradually to make it a habit. Do not try to revamp your diet all at once.
3. Plan your meals ahead of time. Learn to recognize physical hunger.
4. Stay away from unconscious eating in front of the TV or while chatting and cooking.
Control the quantity of food by taking small bowls for vegetables and never refill your plate.
5. Eat slowly, watch fats. Focus should not be on dieting but think of healthy eating.
Start your day with two glasses of lukewarm water.
6. Avoid sugar, butter and margarine oil.
6. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be amply eaten.
7. Protein intake in the form of pulses, lentils, legumes, nuts, milk, cheese and curd should be moderate. Although protein is an essential component of a well-balanced diet, you do not need them as much.
8. Cook pulses along with vegetables like spinach and gourd instead of cooking them plain. Add roasted spices to flavour it and avoid ghee seasoning.
9. Eat more cereals.
10. Devote at least 20 minutes a day for balanced set of exercises. These exercises should be started very slowly with a gradual increase in speed and vigour.
11. Do not strain yourself. You can do exercise any time of the day, the stomach should be empty.
12. Your workout should be at normal pace for the first few minutes. Increase the intensity gradually. With slow progression, consistency and regularity, you can develop a lifetime habit.
13. Skipping breakfast is the worst thing a person can do. Breakfast should be the most sustaining meal comprising of complex carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables. If you skip breakfast, you feel hungrier and often end up over eating for lunch.
14. Think constantly of how you look. Walk tall, sit erect and always maintain good postural position. Fitness takes time and persistence. Regularity is of utmost importance.
15. Stay fit from inside and look beautiful outside.