A fire broke out at No 23 shed of Benapole land port, the country's largest land port, in Sharsha upazila early Sunday, was doused around 9.30am.
Port director Nitai Chandra Sen said the blaze erupted from an electric short circuit early around 4am and burned down several Indian trucks and private cars.
Later, the fire engulfed a godown and another nearby shed.
The fire also burned down part of Benapole Port Police Station. Meanwhile, arms, documents and equipment have been removed from the police station.
On Information, eight firefighting joint units of Indian and Benapole fire service rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control around 9.30am, added the director.
A firefighter suffered burn injuries while working..