This is a delicious dish, served with boiled white rice! While preparing this dish, you can use vitamin A fortified soyabean oil so that your food gets tasty as well as healthy.
• 1 pound beef top sirloin steak
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons white sugar
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger• 3 tablespoons soyabean oil
• 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch squares
• 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
• 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
• Slice the steak into 1/2-inch thick slices across the grain.
• Whisk together soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and ginger in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Place the steak slices into the marinade, and stir until well-coated.
• Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and place 1/3 of the steak strips into the hot oil.
• Cook and stir until the beef is well-browned, for about 3 minutes, and remove the beef from the wok to a bowl.
• Repeat twice more, with the remaining beef, and set the cooked beef aside.
• Return all the cooked beef to the hot wok, and stir in the onion. Toss the beef and onion together until the onion begins to soften, for about 2 minutes, then stir in the green pepper.
• Cook and stir the mixture until the pepper has turned bright green and started to become tender, for about 2 minutes, then add the tomatoes, stir everything together, and serve.